Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2021-06-22 16:03:43
- Totally agree. Usage example from stackoverflow uses xmlstarlet binary name whereas built from source version on my ubuntu has 'xml' name which is a bit frustrating.
- by Drey Tee
- 2021-01-09 10:34:34
- I find that the above sequence will not be handled corrently by the 'unesc' command: echo '"' | xmlstarlet unesc entity name too long: " " It looks to me like the length check is one-off. The p...
- by Oliver Mangold
- 2020-10-05 03:41:18
- Hello everyone. I need help: I have an XML file with this structure: <?xml version="1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE datafile PUBLIC "-//Logiqx//DTD ROM Management Datafile//EN" "http://www.logiqx.com/Dat...
- by Gregory House
- 2020-10-04 17:35:43
- Just a heads-up. The last release (xmlstarlet v1.6.6) I just pushed to https://pypi.org/project/xmlstarlet works quite nicely. I'm happy to say (after a lot of trial and error) I got the building o...
- by Dimiter Naydenov
- 2020-04-15 11:50:42
- Hello, we are not able to execute xml starlet commands in our project. We have got the following error: .:/tmp>/usr/bin/xml sel -T -t -v '///MetaData/MessageGroup' datafileexample.xml data...
- by Constantin Mitricuna-Poenaru