Jump to navigation Jump to search
Open source file manager with two panels side by side. Very useful for validating fixity with built-in checksum generator and validator. Similar to FreeCommander, but free and open source.
Features relevant to file handling and preservation, listed below:
- Keyboard shortcut for most file handling operations (View F3, Edit F4, Copy F5, Move F6, Directory F7, Delete F8, Terminal F9)
- Built-in file viewer to view files in hex, binary, text or image format - use F3 key on your keyboard
- Copy, move, delete files, including filtering on these operations. Supports regex.
- Batch/Multi-rename files and folders (sophisticated search and filter, including regex)
- Create and verify MD5 and SHA checksums
- Built-in FTP/SFTP
- Built-in SSH
- Unicode support
- File operations logging