Java based tool for detecting and extracting metadata and text content from documents.
- Comparing how Apache Tika and DROID perform HTML identification: How much of the UK's HTML is valid?
- Apache Tika is a core component of the Web Archive Discovery indexer and profiler.
- A number of pages on the OPF Wiki mention Tika.
Link to any RSS feed that is updated when new releases occur, if any, e.g: Failed to load RSS feed from http://projects.apache.org/feeds/rss/tika.xml: There was a problem during the HTTP request: 404 Not Found
Link to any RSS feed that is updated when issue or code updates occur, if any, e.g:
- 2022-11-27 04:32:01
- by 刘珍https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=%E5%88%98%E7%8F%8D刘珍http://activitystrea.ms/schema/1.0/person
- 2022-11-27 04:30:06
- Victor Romero created
Legacy Documentation is a reference for many developers and authentication is a crucial entrypoint which should be updated to reflect the current functionality....
- by Victor Romerohttps://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=victorromerovictorromerohttp://activitystrea.ms/schema/1.0/person
- 2022-11-27 04:19:19
- Chris Lambertus updated the Review Date of Chris Lambertus changed the status to Waiting for user on
- by Chris Lambertushttps://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=cmlcmlhttp://activitystrea.ms/schema/1.0/person
- 2022-11-27 04:10:58