From the project Github page: "ePADD is a software package developed by Stanford University's Special Collections & University Archives that supports archival processes around the appraisal, ingest, processing, discovery, and delivery of email archives.
The software is comprised of four modules:
- Appraisal: Allows donors, dealers, and curators to easily gather and review email archives prior to transferring those files to an archival repository.
- Processing: Provides archivists with the means to arrange and describe email archives.
- Discovery: Provides the tools for repositories to remotely share a redacted view of their email archives with users through a web server discovery environment. (Note that this module is downloaded separately).
- Delivery: Enables archival repositories to provide moderated full-text access to unrestricted email archives within a reading room environment."
 User Experiences
- On migrating from different email formats before ingest to ePADD https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/digital-curation/srt-oIVwAGU
- ePADD on Twitter
- ePADD 6.0 beta released!
 Development Activity
All development activity is visible on GitHub: http://github.com/ePADD/epadd/commits
 Release Feed
Below the last 3 release feeds: Failed to load RSS feed from https://github.com/ePADD/epadd/releases.atom: Error fetching URL: error:1407742E:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert protocol version
 Activity Feed
Below the last 5 commits: Failed to load RSS feed from https://github.com/ePADD/epadd/commits/master.atom: Error fetching URL: error:1407742E:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert protocol version