NumaHOP is a tool for managing digitization projects. It provides the following features:
- importing descriptive records,
- producing a condition report,
- converting UNIMARC or EAD records to Dublin Core,
- controlling deliverables,
- producing derivative products (dissemination images, OCR files, etc.),
- creating Submission Information Packages, with METS metadata.
NumaHOP has been developed by Bibliothèque Sainte-Geneviève, Bibliothèque universitaire des langues et civilisations (BULAC) and the Sciences Po university library. Its source code is freely reusable and will be upload soon on Github.
GitHub Commits : https://github.com/progilone/numahop/commits/master