Wish list of tools to add to COPTR
This is a scratch space for adding lists of tools that should be added to COPTR. Please add your wish list of tools below. If anyone subsequently adds tool entries for tools listed here, please indicate that by adding strike tags around them on this page!
Tools to add
- ISO16363 PTAB http://www.iso16363.org/
- Guymager https://www.kali.org/tools/guymager/
- Bulk Extractor https://www.kali.org/tools/bulk-extractor/
- SoX http://sox.sourceforge.net/
- IFIscripts https://ifiscripts.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html
- Transformenator https://github.com/RetroFloppy/transformenator
- Document Liberation Project https://www.documentliberation.org/projects/
Some great data manipulation tools in this thread: https://twitter.com/SarahRBarsness/status/1452684578905337866?s=20
(note that the 4 tools below are referenced in this workflow. After they have been added, the links in the workflow should be updated so they point to the new tool entries) https://coptr.digipres.org/index.php/Workflow:Flashback_project_-_optical_media_imaging_workflow
- Sophos AV Scan
(note that the 4 tools below are referenced in this workflow. After they have been added, the links in the workflow should be updated so they point to the new tool entries) https://coptr.digipres.org/index.php/Workflow:Workflow_for_ingesting_digitized_books_into_a_digital_archive
- DocuTeam Feeder
Tools that are obsolete
- Pearl Crescent replaced with https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/pagesaver-we/
- Spadix Software is actually Rafabot and looks old
- Storytracker ?
- WAS (Web Archiving Service) - obsolete
- WERA (Web ARchive Access)
- Find It! Keep It!
- Heritrix plug-in for rich media capture