Catch me on twitter or you can email me: paul (put an @ here) dpconline.org
Community Owned digital Preservation Tool Registry (COPTR)
COPTR describes tools and workflows useful for long term digital preservation. It primarily acts as a finding and evaluation tool to help practitioners discover the tools they need to perform particular preservation tasks. There are 528 different tools described in COPTR.
- Find a digital preservation tool using the Tools Grid (or by stage, function or content type)
- View digital preservation workflows
- Add a tool
- Add a workflow
- Why? What? Who? The COPTR FAQ
- Using the COPTR data feed
- COPTR to do list and Wish list of tools to add to COPTR
- How COPTR Works - information on the technical setup of COPTR.
- Contact, feedback and questions
COPTR was created and launched with the support of the Aligning National Approaches to Digital Preservation initiative and has been populated and maintained by members of the COPTR partner organisations:
Funding and development
COPTR was made possible by support from the Jisc funded SPRUCE Project and the Institute of Museum and Library Services funded Digital POWRR Project.