Python DPX validator
Revision as of 15:46, 24 September 2018 by Jlehtone
The tool validates the following set of header fields in a DPX file:
- Magic number of 'SDPX' or 'XPDS' for reversed byte order.
- A valid image data offset value.
- Header format version number as 'V2.0'.
- DPX file size in header matches what filesystem shows.
- Encryption key is undefined and therefore image is unencrypted.
For more information about DPX, see the SMPTE standard ST 268-1:2014: File Format for Digital Moving-Picture Exchange (DPX).
 User Experiences
 Development Activity