To edit this page, please answer the question that appears below (more info):
What short name does OAIS use for an information package that is used for submission?
== Description ==
<!-- Describe the what the tool does, focusing on it's digital preservation value. Keep it factual. -->
The tool validates the following set of header fields in a DPX file:
* Magic number of 'SDPX' or 'XPDS' for reversed byte order.
* A valid image data offset value.
* Header format version number as 'V2.0'.
* DPX file size in header matches what filesystem shows.
* Encryption key is undefined and therefore image is unencrypted.
For more information about DPX, see the SMPTE standard ST 268-1:2014: File Format for Digital Moving-Picture Exchange (DPX).
== User Experiences ==
<!-- Add hotlinks to user experiences with the tool (eg. blog posts). These should illustrate the effectiveness (or otherwise) of the tool. Use a bullet list. -->
== Development Activity ==
<!-- Provide *evidence* of development activity of the tool. For example, RSS feeds for code issues or commits. -->
<!-- Add the OpenHub.com ID for the tool, if known. -->