To edit this page, please answer the question that appears below (more info):
What short name does OAIS use for an information package that is used for dissemination?
== Description ==
NumaHOP is a tool for managing digitization projects. It provides the following features:
* importing descriptive records,
* producing a condition report,
* converting UNIMARC or EAD records to Dublin Core,
* controlling deliverables,
* producing derivative products (dissemination images, OCR files, etc.),
* creating Submission Information Packages, with METS metadata.
== User Experiences ==
<!-- Add hotlinks to user experiences with the tool (eg. blog posts). These should illustrate the effectiveness (or otherwise) of the tool. Use a bullet list. -->
== Development Activity ==
NumaHOP has been developed by [http://www.bsg.univ-paris3.fr/iguana/www.main.cls Bibliothèque Sainte-Geneviève], [https://www.bulac.fr/ Bibliothèque universitaire des langues et civilisations (BULAC)] and the [https://www.sciencespo.fr/bibliotheque/ Sciences Po university library]. Its source code is freely reusable and will be upload soon on Github.
GitHub Commits : https://github.com/progilone/numahop/commits/master
<!-- Provide *evidence* of development activity of the tool. For example, RSS feeds for code issues or commits. -->
<!-- Add the OpenHub.com ID for the tool, if known. -->