To edit this page, please answer the question that appears below (more info):
What short name does OAIS use for an information package that is used for submission?
= Description =
MediaInfo can be used to extract Metadata from video and audio files. It can display or export the results in many formats (text, tree, xml …) and also offers the possibility to use customized export profiles.
The Software is localized for many countries.
====How to use it:====
* GUI for most operating systems
* CLI for all operating systems
* also available as a library (.dll/.so/.dylib)
* Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB) (Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.263, H.264, H.265/HEVC, AVC)
* Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF, DOLBY E, AES3, FLAC
* Subtitles: CEA-608, CEA-708, DTVCC, SCTE-20, SCTE-128, ATSC/53, CDP, DVB Subtitle, Teletext, SRT, SSA, ASS, SAM
* General: file format, title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration, file size, ID3-Tags (if applicable)
* Video: codec, height/width (pixel), aspect ratio, framerate, bitrate, framecount
* Audio: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate, number of samples
* Text: language of subtitle
* Chapters: number of chapters, list of chapters
= User Experiences =
= Development Activity =
=== Release Feed ===
Link to any RSS feed that is updated when new releases occur, if any, e.g:
=== Activity Feed ===
Link to any RSS feed that is updated when issue or code updates occur, if any, e.g: