To edit this page, please answer the question that appears below (more info):
What short name does OAIS use for an information package that is used for dissemination?
= Description =
FFmpeg is "A complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video."
= Links =
* [http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html Homepage]
* [http://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-doc.html Documentation]
= User Experiences =
= Related Tools =
* See examples and a cookbook of archivist-specific FFmpeg tasks at [https://amiaopensource.github.io/ffmprovisr/ ffmprovisr].
* [https://ffmpeg.guide/ ffmpeg.guide] - A simple GUI tool to create complex FFmpeg filtergraphs quickly and correctly, without having to mess with the cumbersome filter syntax.
* [http://coptr.digipres.org/QCTools QCTools] is built using FFmpeg's four evaluative filters: signalstats, cropdetect, psnr, and ebur128.
= Development Activity =
See the [http://git.videolan.org/?p=ffmpeg.git;a=blob_plain;f=Changelog Changelog] for recent changes.