To edit this page, please answer the question that appears below (more info):
What short name does OAIS use for an information package that is used for submission?
== Description ==
<!-- Describe the what the tool does, focusing on it's digital preservation value. Keep it factual. -->
The French National 3D Data Repository (aka CND3D) is an intitutionnal repository to preserve 3D data produced in Digital Humanities Research.
<br>It is supported by the French Infrastructure [https://www.huma-num.fr/ Huma-Num] for the safe and secure storage part of the tool.
<br>The CND3D tool is used to make deposits of 3D objects but also to discover them in the advanced search module and visualize them in 3D online.
* Creation of deposit with its metadata
* Creation of 3D object information with metadata inside a deposit
* Online Enrichment of 3D object metadata with interoperable thesaurus tag of [https://pactols.frantiq.fr/opentheso/ PACTOLS' frantiq]
* DOI assignement on each deposit
* DOI assignement on each 3D object
* 3D object visualization with potree or 3DHOP
* Creation of collection of 3D objects with reusable url for example [https://3d.humanities.science/collection/Technoth%C3%A8que La technothèque]
* Cross referencement of 3D objects or deposit with any [https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr HAL publication]
* Advanced search in objects or deposits with shareable links
== Videos Demonstration ==
! Demonstration !! Link
| Video 1: main features || https://bit.ly/35jRuqP
| Video 2: Semantic enrichment || https://bit.ly/3v6Uv8O
== User manual ==
User manual : https://bit.ly/3JLdKc7
== User Experiences ==
<!-- Add hotlinks to user experiences with the tool (eg. blog posts). These should illustrate the effectiveness (or otherwise) of the tool. Use a bullet list. -->
Nearly 40 depositing entities had been registred in the CND3D.
<br>More than 400 deposits are stored in the CND3D containing 1400 3D objects in 2022.
<br>Massive deposits are made using aLTAG3D packages
<br>Some users prefer to make deposits with the web interface
<br>Almost 2To of data are stored in the CND3D. More than 10TB of additional data have been requested in the last 2 years.
== Development activity ==
* [https://gitlab.huma-num.fr/stournon/conservatoire3d/activity Activity on the GitLab Repository]
== Further Information ==
* Sarah Tournon, Vincent Baillet, Mehdi Chayani, Bruno Dutailly, Xavier Granier, et al.. The French National 3D Data Repository for Humanities: Features, Feedback and Open Questions. Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology (CAA) 2021, Jun 2021, Lymassol, Cyprus (virtual), France. ⟨[https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-03267055 hal-03267055]⟩