Java based tool for detecting and extracting metadata and text content from documents.
- Comparing how Apache Tika and DROID perform HTML identification: How much of the UK's HTML is valid?
- Apache Tika is a core component of the Web Archive Discovery indexer and profiler.
- A number of pages on the OPF Wiki mention Tika.
Link to any RSS feed that is updated when new releases occur, if any, e.g: Failed to load RSS feed from http://projects.apache.org/feeds/rss/tika.xml: There was a problem during the HTTP request: 404 Not Found
Link to any RSS feed that is updated when issue or code updates occur, if any, e.g:
- 2023-11-30 23:16:48
- by Peter Bacskohttps://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=pbacskopbacskohttp://activitystrea.ms/schema/1.0/person
- 2023-11-30 23:14:29
- ASF GitHub Bot updated a link from Madhan Neethiraj commented on ASF GitHub Bot updated a link from Peter Bacsko changed the Assignee to '