Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
m (Protected "Main Page": High traffic page ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 16:34, 13 November 2013
Community Owned digital Preservation Tool Registry (COPTR)
COPTR is a registry of tools useful for preserving digital information for the long term. COPTR is an initiatve to collate the knowledge of the digital preservation community on preservation tools in one place. Instead of organisations competing against each other with their own registries, COPTR is an initiative to bring them together. In doing so it's objective is to provide the best resource for practitioners on digital preservation tools.
COPTR is supported by Aligning National Approaches to Digital Preservation (ANADP), The Open Planets Foundation (OPF), The National Digital Stewardship Alliance, The Digital Curation Exchange and the Digital POWRR Project.
COPTR is hosted by the Open Planets Foundation and is maintained by you!
Browse the COPTR Registry
How to create a new Tool Entry
- Check out these Guidelines for contributing to COPTR.
- Search for the tool you want
- If you find it, consider adding more detail to the existing entry. If you don't find it, follow the link to create a new entry.
- Why? What? Who? The COPTR FAQ
- COPTR needs YOU!
- COPTR Roadmap - coming soon
- How can my organisation commit to COPTR?
- Using the COPTR data feed
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.