The COPTR Bot is a robot account used for importing and checking COPTR content. The source code used is here on GitHub.
 Phase 1 - Upload
At first, COPTR Bot has been used to populate the Wiki based on an Excel spreadsheet that contained the manually normalised and de-duplicated content of the original source registries.
 Phase 2 - Projections
 Phase ? - Ideas...
The next phase should be to periodically scan pages and flag or fix known issues. These may include:
- Converting old-style H1-level pages down to H2.
- Updating changes to category names.
- Checking if the Description is just the same text as the Purpose and flagging the entries to be fixed (using a category as the flag).
And other ideas:
- Checking the page structure is as expected, and the infobox fields are filled.
- Checking links are valid.
- Extracting links to ensure they are in web archives.
- Adding inline references to web archive holdings.